Sunday, February 1, 2009

Old Patterns and New Beginnings

The reason I entitled this blog "Old Patterns and New Beginnings " is because it occurs to me that I start to fall into old habits when I am stressed, busy,  or tired or any combination of the three.  This past two weeks I have been all three.  I need to keep working to get to the gym and do my routine or I shall slip into my old pattern.  That would be falling asleep in my chair, after dinner and basically doing very little until the weekend.  So today was another new beginning and I was at the gym, did my rowing, and weights and left feeling pretty positive.  Tomorrow night is my body moves class and I am looking forward to that!  I know I will be able to stick with it.  By the way, a good friend of mine is doing water aerobics and swimming and has gotten herself into a new routine, with some new people.  I am proud of her efforts and know she is beginning to reap the benefits of her new lifestyle.  Yeah!  Can't say enough for the positive effects of exercise on mood and outlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment