Friday, January 2, 2009

Gym Day # 2

I am going to the gym in 15 minutes with my daughter.  She has been going for months .  This is my 2nd day.  Yesterday I went on the treadmill for 25 minutes and did a few weight machines.  I am not very organized about this weight machine thing and am thinking today will be better.  I did manage to do some crunches and a few leg lifts with an exercise ball stuck between my legs.  hmmm, could really feel the eggnog and Christmas turkey.  

Let me introduce myself.  I am a 57 year old woman with a desire to lose weight, get my body stronger and generally stay fit so that I do not find myself, shrinking and aching all the time.  My mom lives with us and this I see in her a lot!  I hope to retire in July and want to be in the best shape ever for the start of retired life.  I find exercising hard, but feel quite righteous when I am done.  I find dieting hard because I love food and a glass of red wine on occasion.  

A Blog?  Never done it before, but somehow committing my goals to written form changes them and I wanted to try a blog so here goes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment