Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2 more good days!

Last night I actually met with the trainer - Marianne.  She was patient, kind and knew her stuff.  I learned how to use the machines and which ones I need etc.  It looks like I'll be back at the gym on Thursday working out.  

Monday night I went with my daughter to the Body moves class.  Wow, I need that kind of a class to get me going.  It was using resistance but with music and lots of changing what you're doing so I could do it.  There was a lady in front of me who looked my age and boy was she good - long and lean and fit.  That is the look I am going for.  

Last night I didn't write in my blog because I had an offer of a foot rub.  I opted for the foot rub.  Wouldn't you?  Today after work I am going to go to the gym and go on the rowing machine.  I will not do any weights as I am supposed to take a day off.  

One last thing - I am feeling pretty good.  The joint vitamins are starting to work and I am eating well, mostly.   
Zillah

1 comment: