Sunday, January 4, 2009

January 4th.  Damn snow.  It pretty much snowed all day.  I didn't drive anywhere, but did get out to shovel the snow for about an hour.  I am counting that as my exercise.  I have been reading the book Playing For Pizza by John Grisham.  The story takes place in Italy and the last chapter was all about the main character's first experience with Italian food.  Grisham does a great job of describing the aromas and tastes of the dishes and so We ended up with home-made Lasagna for dinner last night.  I had a few extra for dinner, but still have lots left over, so we will dine on lasagna again this evening.   

I have already been up for 2 hours and it is only 7:00.  Tomorrow I will go back to work and I have yet to accomplish all I intended to do during this holiday break.  Oh well.  I did make a resolution to get fit and I did start this blog to help me record my journey.  If anyone reads this journal, please feel free to comment.  Today I will go to the gym and then tomorrow night my daughter and I will go to the body moves class at the gym.  

No comments:

Post a Comment