Monday, January 5, 2009

Tonight Body Moves!

Having gone again to the gym yesterday and planning on going again this evening for the Body Moves Class I am feeling quite righteous!  I will get the food part all sorted out this week.  Yesterday, I went to Roots Health Store and got some multi-vitamins, flax seed oil, MSM, Chlondriton, and Glucosamine.  I figure I better look after the bones, joints and inner health while I am exercising and eating right.  There is definitely a mental advantage to doing these things as I am already feeling better.  I look forward to the looking better part as well.  

Today, I have a snow day so don't have to go to work.  Power outages and bad road conditions have created havoc in the valley and lots of schools are closed today.  I guess it is time to undecorate my Christmas tree and such.  

I will let you know how my class goes tonight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment